Alvaro De La Rocha is the VP of Marketing at Bespoke Post, the leading subscription and e-commerce service delivering goods and guidance to the modern man.
In his role, Alvaro oversees all marketing, customer acquisition, public relations and customer experience initiatives. He was a founding team member at Bespoke Post and has helped the startup grow to reach nearly half a million customers across the U.S. and Canada.
Prior to Bespoke Post, Alvaro worked in Microsoft’s advertising division and spent six years at Ogilvy rising to the role of Partner, Management Supervisor.
He received his MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management, and his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Georgetown University.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Alvaro.
Join this showcase to take a look at brands who are taking a technology first approach to growth. Discover how they are using tech to impact customer behavior and purchase patterns and exponentially grow their business by:
• Assessing commonalities among a group of leading disruptors
• Thinking about what you can do differently to speed up innovation and encourage risk taking
• Creating a customer-obsessed organizational culture to drive sustainable growth
• Growth hacking with a lean team of experts to fuel amazing results
• Using VoC techniques to truly understand the unmet needs of your customers
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.