Diane Burley is VP Content for Lucidworks. A former journalist and multi-media executive, she has been a content officer for technology companies.Having put the first daily newspapers on the web in 1995, she is fully aware of the complexities of integrating vast amounts of data, facing political hurdles, and changing up processes to support the technologies – all while facing that “existential threat.” As a story teller, Diane helps executives in all industries understand technology’s role in solving many of the challenges they face today. In her off hours, she is a court appointed advocate for a foster teen.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Diane.
Omnichannel is not a one team initiative. For omni-organizations today, there is an order of magnitude when it comes to ensuring that innovation is successful. Teams must start with one product to test, and then increase the tests per product to ensure all is seamless. Bar none, it’s all about testing, iterating, and pivoting, as agility is core to innovation. The leading executives on this panel present:
• The eCommerce performance areas executives are looking to redefine
• Knowing your customers’ interactions matter more than ever—how to put them at the core of experimentation
• Defining a retail hypothesis and clearly outlining the business process gap
o Exploring new tech initiative fill this gap
• Life in the fast lane: keeping up with new tech that are furthering advancements and powering personalization
• Experimentation at scale: the milestones before launching new tech into overdrive
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.