Hilary Fischer-Groban is the Brand Director at Thinx, the femtech brand on a mission to shatter taboos around menstruation and pelvic health. Previously, she was the VP of Innovation, Business Development, and Culture at ABC Carpet & Home, the 120 year old design and lifestyle destination in New York. She is a published author on organizational behavior, specifically focusing on women on corporate boards. Prior to ABC, Hilary has worked in fashion, start-ups, corporate social responsibility, and research, both in the US and India. She graduated from Brown University in 2009, and received an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management in 2014
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Hilary.
Join this showcase to take a look at brands who are taking a technology first approach to growth. Discover how they are using tech to impact customer behavior and purchase patterns and exponentially grow their business by:
• Assessing commonalities among a group of leading disruptors
• Thinking about what you can do differently to speed up innovation and encourage risk taking
• Creating a customer-obsessed organizational culture to drive sustainable growth
• Growth hacking with a lean team of experts to fuel amazing results
• Using VoC techniques to truly understand the unmet needs of your customers
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.