Michele Parzianello is Senior Vice President of E-commerce at J.Jill. She is responsible for the overarching digital strategy including online customer experience, technical content development, and web operations and marketing. She is responsible for driving profitable growth to bolster the company’s omnichannel presence. Prior to J.Jill, Michele spent more than 20 years in online retailing for global brands such as L.L. Bean and Under Armour, where she directed a multitude of online initiatives, including merchandising, marketing, CRM, and platform and channel roadmap development.
She began her career consulting for Fortune 500 financial and technology companies and then gravitated toward web analytics and E-commerce strategy, where she developed a passion for driving results in the online channel.
Day 2: Digital Growth And New eCommerce Experiences - Wednesday, August 21st, 2019
Omnichannel is not a one team initiative. For omni-organizations today, there is an order of magnitude when it comes to ensuring that innovation is successful. Teams must start with one product to test, and then increase the tests per product to ensure all is seamless. Bar none, it’s all about testing, iterating, and pivoting, as agility is core to innovation. The leading executives on this panel present:
• The eCommerce performance areas executives are looking to redefine
• Knowing your customers’ interactions matter more than ever—how to put them at the core of experimentation
• Defining a retail hypothesis and clearly outlining the business process gap
o Exploring new tech initiative fill this gap
• Life in the fast lane: keeping up with new tech that are furthering advancements and powering personalization
• Experimentation at scale: the milestones before launching new tech into overdrive
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Michele.
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.