Yaa Stanley has over fifteen years of eCommerce and operations experience in the retail sector. As Vice President of eCommerce at Corelle Brands based in Illinois, Yaa is responsible for expanding the company’s digital reach and driving profitable sales growth through the brand sites with strategic planning and execution, product management, and digital marketing initiatives.
Yaa's positive impact spans across the Fortune 500 retail sector, including previous leadership roles at Follett Corporation, Sears Holdings Corporation, Macy's Inc, and The Home Depot. Yaa holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor of science in both Physics and Industrial Engineering from Spelman College and Georgia Institute of Technology, respectively.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Yaa.
With customer expectations at an all time high, how are you personalizing your site and providing a smooth and seamless experience at every visit? This diverse group of panelists will walk you through their approach to UX and the strategies for success by:
• Discussing the impact that data has had on the design community thus far
• Thinking about the possibilities for data and UX in the near future
• Building and training AI to automate more of the tedious legwork
• Using AI to personalize the user experience
• Thinking about the implications of AI on design systems and data analysis
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.