Victor is the CMO of RXBAR responsible for leading all marketing and product development for the entire organization (a Kellogg's company). His goal is to continue to push the value and culture of RX Brands as a transparent and No B.S. organization that believes in simple foods made with the best ingredients and without sacrifice. Prior to RXBAR, Victor was the SVP Digital Marketing at Hasbro responsible for digital marketing for all Hasbro brands including Transformers, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Baby Alive, Nerf, Play-Doh, Power Rangers and others. There he helped transform the company to a digital first entertainment and story driven business creating one of the industry's largest YouTube presence, launching Hasbro's first ever global web-based animation series. Prior to Hasbro, he was SVP Marketing at Digitas and led the relationship for brands such as, Goodyear, Buick, GMC, Harley-Davidson among others.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Victor.
Omnichannel is not a one team initiative. For omni-organizations today, there is an order of magnitude when it comes to ensuring that innovation is successful. Teams must start with one product to test, and then increase the tests per product to ensure all is seamless. Bar none, it’s all about testing, iterating, and pivoting, as agility is core to innovation. The leading executives on this panel present:
• The eCommerce performance areas executives are looking to redefine
• Knowing your customers’ interactions matter more than ever—how to put them at the core of experimentation
• Defining a retail hypothesis and clearly outlining the business process gap
o Exploring new tech initiative fill this gap
• Life in the fast lane: keeping up with new tech that are furthering advancements and powering personalization
• Experimentation at scale: the milestones before launching new tech into overdrive
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.